Friday, March 27, 2009

My Brithday

Tuesday was my 46th birthday. Wow, 46. I don't know why but it seems more than one year older than 45. 50 is only four years away but feels more like 40 years away. I certainly don't feel 46, more like 36 or maybe 34 - and many will tell you I act more like 26 or even 16. ;)

It was a great day. I got a lot done at work, then went to dinner at Outback with my family, parents and brother. Had a good steak and a nice free ice cream desert! Got some cool stuff, lots of DVD's and a neat new iPod Shuffle. It's amazingly slim and sounds great! Riley got me a very cool radio controlled car. We had fun playing with it and his cars in the street the other day.

I bought a lottery ticket on my birthday, but didn't win anything. :( All in all, it was a really nice birthday. Thanks everyone!