Friday, July 21, 2006

HOT!!

It got up to 104 today!  Our house was only 85, which was nice compared to outside, but still hot.  Fortunately we have a window AC unit in our bedroom, so that room is nice and cool.  Marci went out with some friends and I took the kids over to my parents, they have AC in their house.  We had a good two hours, then came home.  Both of them fell asleep on the way - whew!  I was able to get them from the car to bed without them waking up, so now I'm just waiting for either Marci to come home or me to fall asleep. 

Tomorrow they are saying if the clouds stay then it'll be 97, but if they break up, it'll be another 104.  97 is still plenty hot.  That's a bummer because we wanted to go to a Sausage Festival at Raccoon Lodge - but no way we'll be sitting outside in that kind of heat.  Hopefully it'll cool down by Saturday next week for the brewfest.



powered by performancing firefox