Monday, March 26, 2007

Playing at the Park

On Sunday (3/25) we went to a favorite park of ours and let the kids play for awhile. As usual, Maddie wanted to swing for most of the time, she really loves to swing! Riley had a blast climbing on everything, just like little boys do. Last time we were here there were a bunch of bigger kids playing a little too wild and Riley didn't have fun. This time there weren't too many people so he was able to play a lot and enjoy himself.

As for myself, I'm at work today, it's 11:30am, I've been here since 6:45am, and I'm feeling pretty darn good! A little tired because I didn't sleep well last night, but that was probably just the anxiousness of returning to work. I'm actually being productive, which I thought I wouldn't be, so I'm quite happy! I think I'll sleep well tonight though. :)