Thursday, March 01, 2007

Riley's in charge of Maddie - LOL!

I got this in an email from my Mom, I found it very funny!

On the way back to your house today (it was just me, Richard, as Dad was home with the Direct TV guys), I reminded Riley that we needed to be quiet so Maddie could take a nap. He said he didn't want her to take a nap. I said that since you were going to Safari Sams tonight I was sure Mommy and Daddy would appreciate it if she had a nap. He said "no they don't care and I don't want her to take a nap. She's my sister and I'm in charge of her and I don't want her to take a nap!" I finally thought, oh well...... As we were at the stop light after Sunset, I thought it looked like she was asleep. I asked Riley if she was and very loudly he said, "Maddie are you asleep? MADDIE!!" But luckily she was completely asleep. I thought that was cute -- she is his sister and he's in charge of her!